• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Morning!

Got sun.
Got heat.
Got a gentle
breeze...
But some of the birds
are gathering.
Can't fool them! :no:

Days are getting
shorter.
In the shade...
it's cool.

Good thing bout
the bugs... they's
either gone to sleep
or are Dieng off.
Wish the ticks
did the "latter"
later.

On the weather news,
the reporters shared
some parts of
N. Amer are being
snowed on...already!

Got relatives with
a 14 month gal
visiting right now.
A bundle
of energy who gets
into everything!

Last cut of the grass.
Maybe. ?
Can't count on the
past or present
prediction of weather
any more.

Reading up on AI
lately, Got some
concerns...bordering
on worries with
this recent
electronic event.

Other than the "above"
no great changes in
life, other than to
take in
what's happening,
and can't do much
to change things...
other than
to spectate.

Here's hoping
that most of
your "needs"
pan out, and
some of your
"wishes"
as well, eh? :bye:

Keep the faith!

Q
 
Good morning! Broken clouds and mid 70s F for the walk, going to 95 with tiny chances of rain.

Did a first pass at the Halloween graphic yesterday, now looking to spiff up the text, add some spooky clouds and see what other inspirations come to mind.
Today: baked chicken legs for supper.

Have a great day!
 
Hello everyone, another rainy morning off and on, about 2 1/2 inches in the rain gauge I think (through bleary eyes). 54°F/12°C. Could hear steam whistling last night a little bit, heat coming on o_O We are pretty safe here, though that said, surrounded on all sides by 90-year-old Norway maples, not one of Mother Nature's strongest trees, but no branches down. Have only heard of two trees down in our city, nothing like the mayhem on TV, nor similar flooding.

Wife works today, these idle hands must stay out of trouble! Keep safe all ;)
 
Good morning. It’s 45°F going to 72 with some rain. I’m going to do the one mile run to gym and go through the weight machines and jump some rope. Then I catch a ride home with my wife who already left to go swimming.

The rest of the day: probably do some grocery shopping; probably bake something; for sure practice the guitar; for sure do some drawing; for sure start the new book that just showed up on my Kindle.
 
Good Morning,

Another dreary day here.
The weekend storm didn't cause us any damage, not even the usual little pond in the backyard. I'll just have a lot of sticks to pickup before the next mow....which will be later this week.

Ran the pellet stove the last few evenings, did a good job of taking the damp out of the house. I have 3 bags left from last year...5 ton expected in October.

Not much on deck for today. Clean, dishes, laundry, listed to podcasts and crank some tunes.

Added another guitar to the collection. A mid 60's Hagstrom 12 string. I'll post pics in the Let's See Them Axes thread.

Mrs. has a board meeting tonight, so I'm not cooking dinner.

Have a wonderful day,
Cheers
 
Good Morning Folks. It's 64f on the deck, overcast and rain in the forecast. Arrived home in SD late yesterday evening butt sore from two 14 hour days on I80. First up today is wash the pickup which is covered with dead bugs. Then grocery shopping. This afternoon it into Sioux Falls and visit with Son and family.
Have a great Monday and take care.
Allan
 
Good morning, y'all! It'll be a beautiful 85 with sunshine here today. Discovered a leak at the base of the main bathroom toilet yesterday. I think it needs a new wax ring. I'll have to get a guy to fix it today. Got some more of the chair sanding project to do today also. I'll play outside with the doggie for a little while this morning, I run out of gas much quicker than he does. I'll try to fit a walk in later this morning too. Looking forward to the Eagles/Bears game tonight. I need 16 points from Barkley and Wicks to beat my BIL in our fantasy game tonight. Have an awesome day, everyone!
 
Good morning!
Been up since 4:30 am.
Currently 5:56 am HST, 68°, calm weather, suppose to rain all week.
Hurricane Nolo is downgraded and is moving westward.
Even with all that rain, parts of the island is still dry.
We had a fire close the highway for most of weekend.

49ers won. Indiana Fever lost 1st of 3 in the playoffs.
Looking forward to Monday Night Football.

Started to get light. Need to make some coffee.
Have a great day!
 
Good morning! Sun shining through high clouds, mid 70s F for the walk, going to only 83 as rain is supposed to come through between 11:00 and 1:00. Flood watch from 11:00 am today to 11:00 pm tomorrow.

I finished a Halloween graphic yesterday, now have to try it on the old TV and see if anything needs tweaking for the low-resolution rendition.
Today: some laundry, swiffering, vacuuming. Calling the AZ dept. of revenue about a demand letter they sent, which I think crossed in the mail with my payment for their corrections of my return. Need to verify that I don't owe any more! I can't find any way to verify balance on their web site, only payment options, of course.

Have a great day!
 
Mornin’ friends,
We have a sunny morning with a high of 79 today. Tomorrow we start a steady climb to 94 on Saturday. An October heatwave right on schedule just like most, but it’s early yet. Setting todo pins and knocking them down so far this morning, not that I was ever a bowler. Though scoring for leagues was an easy $10, fries and a coke if nothing was going on. Have a great day,
John
 
Good morning. It’s 50°F going to 80. I am meeting a friend for our every Tuesday 7-1/2 mile trail run at 6:30. It might be our last one in the mornings as it’s getting dark so we dried to afternoons and a different route.

After that I am meeting another friend and we are riding our motorcycles over the Beartooth Pass.
 
Good morning, y'all! Wow! We have 96 and sunshine here today. It's supposed to be mid-low 90's for the next 10 days. I guess we're back to summertime. Today I'm hanging with the dog while Sweetie Pie goes downtown to help our granddaughter clean her apartment so she can get her deposit back. I'll try to get some more sanding done while it's cool out and take a walk at the small park. I have no other plans. Have an awesome day, everyone!
 
Back
Top Bottom