Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I just got from watching The Mechanic- main character had a preety sweet setup of a tube amp and tt. Anybody else see the movie and know what th amp is?
I weant to say Audio Research but am probably wrong. I saw the preamp was a McIntosh C22 reissue, turntable was Pro-ject and the cart was Ortofon Red. Speakers I've seen before but the brand doesn't come to mind yet.
Seeing that system play a prominent part of the movie makes me think the producer/director is an audiophile. I think that amp was a Jolida, looks alot like the JD 502BRC.