• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

This Too Shall Pass ;^)

Register to hide this ad
Don't know, but judging from the 9 broken TV sets it wasn't their first attempt. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
 
That was fairly bizarre. I liked it. :thmbsp: I just think they shouldn't have harmed that poor piano, or TV, or... :scratch2: ;)
 
Can you imagine how many times they had to experiment with each section to get the whole thing to wor? Just incredible.
 
Over 60 takes? Why am I not surprised?

Actually, anything that isn't one continuous, seamless take probably involved multiple takes. It's much easier to put something like that together section by section, getting each part right once, than it is to get it all set up and have every section work perfectly on the same run-through. Most viewers, accustomed to viewing spliced-together movies and TV shows, will feel and assume that it really was one continuous process.


It was clever enough in the execution, although such concepts are at least as old as Rube Goldberg (and no doubt much, much older). I also think they should not have trashed pianos and televisions, though. :nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom