• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thorens Turntable Stabilizer and J.A. Michell GyroDec?

ChicagoRay

New Member
Hello,
Do you think that the Thorens Turntable Stabilizer is too heavy to use on a J.A. Michell GyroDec?

Weight 1.21 lbs (0.55 kg)
 

Attachments

  • THORSTAB_Small.jpg
    THORSTAB_Small.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 28
Register to hide this ad
Hello,
I have a Goldman Reference clamp and a Michell clamp.
I just thought that the Thorens Turntable Stabilizer looks so cool.
And it matches the Michell perfectly.
I guess I have too much time on my hands.
 
I was going to get one for my thorens, they indeed look cool :). However I don't know if it would work, I don't know the exact mass of the weight.

edit: just saw you posted the weigh lol. i still have my doubts about it working properly though.
 
Not sure what to tell you, but, that is a great pic, you should use it for your avatar!! The answer above is probably the best way to go.

Craig
 
Back
Top Bottom