• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

timber kings

2011etec

Super Member
anybody else watching this show?just started myself, looks pretty interesting.also theres another one right after called carver kings.amazing what you can do with a chainsaw.
 
Register to hide this ad
I drive through the town where it is made every week (Williams Lk. B.C.) yet I have no interest in it.
I can understand that.sometimes whats closest to home is the most boring.dont think I can really follow much myself but the way they build log homes is amazing.and those chainsaw carvers are pretty good .a 21000 square foot log home is nothing to sneeze at. wonder how much that cost the clients?bye the way, nice system.
 
Back
Top Bottom