tnmike1 AK Member Jun 8, 2019 #1 Time to get your favorite gin and make some cocktails. My fave is Beefeaters with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic with lots of lime.
Time to get your favorite gin and make some cocktails. My fave is Beefeaters with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic with lots of lime.
fredgarvin Super Member Jun 8, 2019 #2 Will do, cheers World! On hand I have Gordons, homemade tonic and Angostura bitters.
Tedrick Infinity-phile Jun 8, 2019 #3 Hmm, haven't had a gin and tonic in a long time. Might have to pickup some Bombay Sapphire this evening.
Hmm, haven't had a gin and tonic in a long time. Might have to pickup some Bombay Sapphire this evening.
RT Fan AK Subscriber Subscriber Jun 12, 2019 #4 How did I miss this? The wife and I will have to make amends tomorrow on "Thirsty Thursday."
harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Jun 12, 2019 #5 "World Gin Day" sound nice - not so much "World Gym Day"!
jdurbin1 Tandberg enthusiast Subscriber Jun 12, 2019 #6 Damn it, I missed that one... not the gin & tonic, that's pretty much a daily given. But, would have been nice to have the extra motivation in mind. John
Damn it, I missed that one... not the gin & tonic, that's pretty much a daily given. But, would have been nice to have the extra motivation in mind. John
Archguy Official Roiurama Factory Rep Subscriber Jun 12, 2019 #8 As it happens, we enjoyed Martinis on Saturday! The Gin was Hendricks.
RT Fan AK Subscriber Subscriber Jun 13, 2019 #9 Thanks Archguy for proper usage of the term Martini. A Martini is ALWAYS made with GIN. If one uses vodka, it is a VODKA Martini.
Thanks Archguy for proper usage of the term Martini. A Martini is ALWAYS made with GIN. If one uses vodka, it is a VODKA Martini.