• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

I just looked at my previous post and realised it was not "real rock'n roll" so I finished with some genuine Aussie RnR
The Angels.... Dark Room....now I feel better.
The other stuff I love but it's not really rock'n roll...Sorry about that.

Now you made me go dig in my oldies pile.

Angels/Night Attack
 
Metallica: Garage Inc.
Saxon: Solid Ball Of Rock
Van Halen: Fair Warning (Remastered)

For starters.
 
Myth Takes, by !!! (aka "chk chk chk") -- quite possibly the grooviest music I've heard since Underworld. And without synthesizers, for the most part. It's like Remain in Light-era Talking Heads meets jam band meets ... uh ... I dunno, some contemporary alternative band, like Super System.
 
Back
Top Bottom