• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's soundtrack recording.

qtYK3LA.jpg
 
Ok everyone (or at least the few who frequent this thread) I've got a weird one for you.

Thin Like Paper

Mi5qcGVn.jpeg


Additional information - This is a 7" soundtrack to a movie or short film I can't find any information for. It's not even on IMDB. Time Spent Driving is a favorite band of mine and for over 10 years I've hunted for this movie. I can't find anything other than the production company went defunct in 2017. I listen to the soundtrack every time I got on a internet hunt.
 
csn ryl 4.JPG


Burt Bacaharach / Casino Royale
1967 Colgems

Saw this movie last night on Pluto TV. Original soundtrack album I would call a reference album. Sound quality is superb! The military drums will test cartridge tracking like the Telarc 1812 overture! Dusty Springfield's "The Look Of Love" sounds incredible! Different mix from single version.
 
Back
Top Bottom