• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tri-State Altec 19 owners?

Ah oh... you guys area asking for trouble. You know what they say about once you go Altec... you don't go back! The Model 19 will just about kill any Klipsch on any given day.

Seriously though, owning a pair of Magnificents ALMOST makes me feel like I have a BB 1967 Corvette.

Yeah, just about. I had both 19's and khorns at the same time and I thought (IMHO) that the Khorns were far superior from top to bottom. Some people complain about the midrange horn in the Khorn but that metal horn on the Altecs gave me a headache.
 
Jeez, how'd I miss the altec meet? Count me in if another materializes.

I can bring the big horns, and a couple of XO's if gas prices are pleasant.


ps. Tri-State of course, is PA/NJ/DE ;-)
 
Back
Top Bottom