danrclem
Super Member
I'd like to see a list posted. Preferably one list that can be added to.
I bought 2 different batches of tubes this year. Frannie helped me with the first batch on which ones to keep. Thanks again Frannie. I bought another batch of about 600 NOS tubes (mostly or maybe all military) from the same guy for $30.00. I didn't have a clue but thought what the heck. I could only lose $30.00. I get them home and start checking and the best find was 8 NOS Tung-Sol grey plate 6550s. There are quite a few other tubes in there worth quite a bit of money and I still don't know what many of them are used for. I'm going to keep what I think I might use and get rid of the rest.
I don't expect to duplicate this find any time soon and maybe never. I'm going to try and put together my own list just in case.
I bought 2 different batches of tubes this year. Frannie helped me with the first batch on which ones to keep. Thanks again Frannie. I bought another batch of about 600 NOS tubes (mostly or maybe all military) from the same guy for $30.00. I didn't have a clue but thought what the heck. I could only lose $30.00. I get them home and start checking and the best find was 8 NOS Tung-Sol grey plate 6550s. There are quite a few other tubes in there worth quite a bit of money and I still don't know what many of them are used for. I'm going to keep what I think I might use and get rid of the rest.
I don't expect to duplicate this find any time soon and maybe never. I'm going to try and put together my own list just in case.