My aunts liked to eat big cereal bowls full of dead ants. I am pretty certain they were serial killers.
You guys are already setting the bar higher with double doubles!
My aunts liked to eat big cereal bowls full of dead ants. I am pretty certain they were serial killers.
Some things are regional too-
If you have a southern twang, the following apply:
My aunt ain't home right now. She's out patching a tire with tar.
Or, if you are from some east coast areas:
Put that dirt on top of the tarp.
I heard a funny story where an Easterner moves down South and heard an ad on the radio about a guy selling a Cadillac with four guitars. He calls the guy up to find out why he's selling the guitars along with his vehicle. The seller says "I said four good tires, not guitars."
You can row with that oar or have a row with me if you want to use the other one.
True story:
The classical radio station in Chicago, WFMT, has all commercials read by staff announcers; no jingles or mini-dramas.
At one time, they had a message advertising a dance company by quoting a written review:
"Their dancing soars!"
They apparently never realized that on the radio this sounded just like:
"They're dancing sores!"
How much money do you need if you want to buy a work of art painted by Monet?