• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Two Words That Sound the Same Game

The stationary truck happened to be unloading stationery.

That was my situation once as I delivered a load of stationery and it was a live unload. So, I was stationary for a while.

After the secretary spilled glue on her desk, her stationery became quite stationary.
 
Father Tim to Father Chuck: I guess the arch bishop couldn't put him out to pasture.

Father Fitzgibon: (partially overhearing) What's this about a pasture?

Tim: I said, "Next time I go past your church, I'll stop in and see you. (looks up and makes sign of cross as he walks away)

Anyone know what movie that's from?
 
Back
Top Bottom