• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vancouver BC / Lower mainland deal alerts

Shel-e-bean, thanks for the a25s last night. Wish I'd realized that last night you were an AK guy.

Anyhow I helped her set them up in her apartment and I loaned her an extra sansui receiver I had kicking around and she was very impressed! She was pretty excited to listen to music again.

thanks alot!
 
Last edited:
Shel-e-bean, thanks for the a25s last night.

You're welcome. :D
Anyhow I helped her set them up in her apartment and I loaned her an extra sansui receiver I had kicking around and she was very impressed! She was pretty excited to listen to music again.
thanks alot!

You have extra sansui receivers kicking around? LOL! Sounds like me. you should have seen the last time I did a big electronics purge... it was nearly a feeding frenzy. I kept the prices really low so everything went fast. The Sansuis were first to go, even though they needed tlc.
 
everytime I loan out my gear people want to buy them from me! not a bad way to thin the herd so I can buy some different stuff. though I think the G-series I lent her is a bit overkill - probably end up getting that one back which is good because I quite like it.
 
Ask to try it out. If it works, buy it and use it for what you need. Then go back in time and meet yourself and tell yourself not to buy it cuz you no longer need it.
 
Dynaco speakers Naniamo Craiglist

Just stumbled across the add but its been running for a while. Doesn't say what model, probably a-25 or a-35 for $30.
Al.
 
Marantz 6300

That was a nice looking table and beautiful pictures. Makes me kick myself that much more that I didn't move fast enough last year to snag that Free 6100!
 
Thorens TD-124 Mk 1 in Victoria

I believe, if I am not mistaken.

$100

Not mine, of course.

Interesting that this ad has been renewed. So either the seller has borrowed a picture from somewhere on the net and his unit doesn't look anything like this one (or isn't even a Thorens) or it is just a lack of interest.

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/10327136
 
Back
Top Bottom