• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vancouver BC / Lower mainland deal alerts

the ones with pioneer tweeters? yup. hoping these will turn out better for me! now all I need to find is a 32 year old woofer in great shape...
 
Good luck with the woofer - I'll keep my eye open over here ... i've actually seen about 5 sets (including the set I picked up) of old technics speakers through various sources here in last few months.

10-inch - right?
 
Someone's spring cleaning in Victoria

Dynaco ST 35 tube amp $300 http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/9146007

And use 'View this Seller's Items to see:

Nobis Cantabile EL34 tube amp $750
Marantz 7T preamplifier - $500
Copland CSA 14 hybrid integrated amp - $1200
Pioneer tube integrated with matching tuner - $500
Perraux 2150B power amp - $1000
Tannoy Monitor Gold - $1000
Ruark speakers - $750
Dynaco St 70 - $600
Carver TFM 35 THX standard mount $500
Carver TFM 45 rack mount $750
Carver TFM 55x rack mount $800

Not affiliated in any way.
 
Over in Vanccouver on the 30th

Hi all, I will be coming over to Vancouver on June 30th to deliver my kids to the Jonas Bros concert.

I'm looking for a decent, but 'moderately priced' preamp to go with my Rotel RB-930AX power amp.

If anyone has any offerings, please PM me.
 
AX-7 Mixer

I thought it looked really cool especially for the price, and emailed the guy a couple of times but never got any responses... Did someone here beat me to it?
 
Back
Top Bottom