• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Welcome to the headphone forum

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Hope you folks enjoy our new headphones forum. Over a period of time we will be moving some of the headphone related discussions of old and new in to here. Enjoy.

Grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
Good move Grumpy!
Regards,
Jim
BTW: Little Dot 1+/ AKG K701
 
Thanks.... look forward to the input and discussion of this important and interesting part of our vintage and future listening....

10ear
 
Thank you, sir! :music:
Sennheiser HD455's grace my ears regularly, fed either by my signature system or my PC.

Tom
 
This is a great idea. I have a pair of Sennheiser's that I need to find an element for. Hopefully this forum will help me get them repaired instead of buying a new pair.
 
Great Idea

I have a new found love for headphones, and am very pleased with this worthy addition to this forum.

Hope all can gain an appreciation for cans.

Cheers
 
Damn!
Another new forum means another new audio toy I will be convinced to spend money on. :D

Looks like it will be great fun! Can't wait to learn more from y'all!
 
Excellent! Thanks! :thmbsp:

I became interested in headphones some time back, because I sometimes like to listen to music after my wife has gone to sleep :music:, and in an apartment, this means I can't use loudspeakers! :no: I've built up a modest but decent collection of vintage cans, but for real listening, unlike with most other types of audio gear, nothing beats the newer ones.

I wonder if this new thread will convince me to spend the extra on AH-D7000s, or help me to save money by settling for the AH-D5000s... :dunno: Naw, I don't think so :no:, but I still look forward to the discussions! :yes: :D

It will be nice to have a "home" at AK to discuss all this stuff. Now maybe in the future I won't have to slip off to Head-fi so much to get my fix of "can" food! :D
 
You guys are very welcome. Hope you all enjoy the new forum.

Who knows maybe this old dog will learn a new trick in here.
 
Good deal. Being early I'm currently under the influence, er.... of headphones. They do have their place. I have a pair of cheap AKGs that I've had forever. Sounds good to me.
 
Back
Top Bottom