Slight detourMorning Speedy. Yes, looks like I’m heading there this time. Nearly made it a week or so ago but had a phone call and a slight detour (3600 miles). I could be tempted to crack a beer or two when I get there.


Some excellent used vinyl to be hadGotcha! Good thing I'm not a subscriber!![]()
Long Haul! I sometimes miss the adventures i had during my long haul days.Morning Speedy. Yes, looks like I’m heading there this time. Nearly made it a week or so ago but had a phone call and a slight detour (3600 miles). I could be tempted to crack a beer or two when I get there.
The coolestDon’t remember if I have shown this guitar sign that I picked up at flea market a while back. Got to get it on the wall if recently redone mid-fi room
View attachment 2070578
View attachment 2070582
It’s actually a metal sign, but I prefer it framed.
Love it. She’s about the same age I was when I first heard it. Of course, vinyl didn’t need explaining then. Could be interesting to show her Dream Theater’s cover of the piece.Dsotm just never gets old. I shared this vinyl with my 13 y o grand daughter last week. Trying to explain vinyl, good music and life in general. I'm loving it!
That looks awesome!
Yeah. Get in your rig and come up here. You’ll have a blast.Long Haul! I sometimes miss the adventures i had during my long haul days.
That looks awesome!
Every studio album Remastered. Killer sound and was somewhat reasonably priced.That looks awesome!
Every studio album Remastered. Killer sound and was somewhat reasonably priced.
Thanks! That's my little princess StarbuckThank you Sir! Your avatar looks awesome, too!![]()