• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Sheryl Crow
Sheryl_Crow%2C_album.png
 
Had never thought of it before but sure, why not.
My guess would be that in the big picture not a lot of his material was pressed in large numbers being a novelty act and I wouldn't think 2nd pressings were not part of his catalogue. Everybody knows him, but how many people own him? I've 25 - 30 comedy records in my collection and none of them are Weird Al.
Just a quick look....
 
At a quick glace, with shipping to Canada, cheapest seems to be $85 with most over $100
No doubt I could find one at a record fair for cheaper. Will keep an eye open when the next once comes around which I think will be in in October. I'm curious now.
 
Back
Top Bottom