Hell I wouldn't have known....thank you Sir....No need to look up, you're playing the composer of the tune.
Hell I wouldn't have known....thank you Sir....No need to look up, you're playing the composer of the tune.
...and a killer line up with him.Hell I wouldn't have known....thank you Sir....



Check out Pete's Danelectro Longhorn Bass.
Endless Wire is one of my favorite Gord tunes.Nice scores brother.Evening folks!Took the wife and daughter shopping for school supplies since that time is coming sooner than one would like. One of the stops was at the thrift store to drop some stuff off and a quick glance around. Surprisingly I found the following except for the Manowar CD which was a fully price buy at the record shop in the mall. Was surprised to come across the Willie Dixon CD. Don't need the Paul Butterfield, Lightfoot or Beatles Blue records but they looked in too good a shape to pass on so will ultrasonic them and put them in the trade in pile upon play test.
View attachment 3812801View attachment 3812802