At least I'm off today. Need to be focused at the bench though. I'd hate to bork an irreplacable amp by being carelesss.sleepless nights stink, I have them from time to time. makes work horrible
At least I'm off today. Need to be focused at the bench though. I'd hate to bork an irreplacable amp by being carelesss.sleepless nights stink, I have them from time to time. makes work horrible
I never became a coffee drinker but I do love the smell.OK....aroma took over the kitchen! Smelled amazing. It has a bit of an aftertaste that I can't put my finger on. Not terrible....just surprised me.
I didn’t drink any coffee yesterday and just laid around all day . The good news is I’m back on track today. CheersI never became a coffee drinker but I do love the smell.
Well you're in luck 'cause they don't serve real coffee in Iowa. Kidding! Both my parents are from Oskaloosa and my Dad made a running joke for decades about Iowa's "dishwater" coffee. I lived in Iowa City for about five years and Java House made a nice pourover!I never became a coffee drinker but I do love the smell.
I just got some sleeping pills from my Dr , tried 2 nights , helped a little but man it was hard to find first gear in the morning , Doc said their not supposed to give you that hangover morning.sleepless nights stink, I have them from time to time. makes work horrible
that stinks.I just got some sleeping pills from my Dr , tried 2 nights , helped a little but man it was hard to find first gear in the morning , Doc said their not supposed to give you that hangover morning.
I supposed to take them every night so gonna start tonight and give them an honest run before I decide there for me or not. Not sleeping 3 nights a week is getting old.
We are on the same pay cycle , second Wednesday of the month for me as well .Happy Labor Day all.. The hard labor I do nowadays is waiting for my SS check. Humm should be in a couple days!!
Saw Jacobs Ladder on your list, have to play it !!!
Have a great day my friendmorning brother![]()

back at ya !!Have a great day my friend![]()

I used Magnesium supplements to help with cramping .... took it in the morning and was sleepy all damn day. Found out that it helps with sleep issues. So took it at night! Didn't help with cramps but slept real good! Just an idea. I hate meds....of any kind.I just got some sleeping pills from my Dr , tried 2 nights , helped a little but man it was hard to find first gear in the morning , Doc said their not supposed to give you that hangover morning.
Im supposed to take them every night so gonna start tonight and give them an honest run before I decide there for me or not. Not sleeping 3 nights a week is getting old.
I have the T-Bones ready for the Weberfood is calling me, have a peace full day everyone![]()
![]()
