• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Doc gave me Trazodone , not supposed to be addictive or hang with you in the morning , well I find the 2nd one to be false .

I'm waiting to here if my plan D will cover most of a Zepbound script , I've done a couple different GLP-1s over the last 2 years and I was sleeping decent after a month or so , if that works out probably gonna bench the Trazodone , not really big on taking pills if I don't absolutely have to.
I heard that, I know one thing I absolutely need is my vitamin’s.. Dr. says I’ll see you in six months, So I guess I’m good for now.
 
l40062204462.jpg

u81278930772.jpg


Symphony No. 2 / The Love of Three Oranges Suite (Scythian Suite, Bonus Tracks)
Sergie Prokofiev (1891-1953)
London Philharmonic Orchestra
Walter Weller, conductor
Decca Sound | The Analogue Years 478 5437, 1980/2013 Decca 478 5958

a23502308582.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
Happy Labor Day everyone.As a proud union member of over 40 years and two different unions i just did my duty as a member and filled out my double secret election ballot with the full intention of throwing the current UAW admin out on their collective ears. :rflmao:
It's a beautiful day here and i hope you all have a great day.My cat's in this picture but,she's being shy today.;)


20260907_105715.jpg


 
Last edited:
Botox injection in my prostate... I know what Botox is, and the thought of a f*ckup with my dick really scare the hell outta me! :(
ive not heard of that one before. ill have to ask my urologist.
and, yeah, id be hinky about that, too.
i have a severely enlarged prostate. the procedure is to kinda scoop it out. ill be able to have sex but will not have ejaculate. needless to say, im holding out as looooooong as possible. the deciding point is when plumbing issues become a problem. so far, so good.
 
Back
Top Bottom