bhunter
The Spherical Cow
Yep, they were pretty good.Fantastic record!
Yep, they were pretty good.Fantastic record!
LikewiseHey DS! Good to see ya on!!

Oh wow, I remember you. BTW, I have Walsh 3s that I love. Where have you been?Hey folks, haven't been here in forever. Hope you all are doing well.
House is sold and wife and I are about to go our separate ways.
Main audio gear and all physical media is safely packed and stashed for my move.
Listening tonight on a cheap and cheerful Fosi Audio BT20 Pro, OHM's, and Bluetooth. It sounds really good. Fosi has really nailed the cheap chip-amp. No need for a sub with the OHM's.
Listening to various chill jazz via Radio Garden and considering all my life choices the last 20+ years.
Sigh. Onward and upward......
View attachment 3839416
Those 1950s-1970s sunken designs bought a lot of homes for Orthopedic Surgeons.

Typical M.D. writing.Cassette Love tonight …
A tape I made back in early 2018 on my old Thorens (under extensive repairs).
View attachment 3839505
A walk down New Wave memory lane.
Oh, I can read some of the block print. Just joking about. My writing is really hard to follow because of the abbreviations.It’s weird I just noticed tonight. I see at least 2 posts every page on morning catchup and haven’t noticed all weekYou are where I stole the Roadrunner GIF. You are right, where is @lando?