Auto Analog
Justin Credible
just seeing this, I have to play some !!!
Good morning, Jim.
just seeing this, I have to play some !!!
too soon, but I do welcome winter.the last few days have been pretty decent, early mornings are dangerously close to 0C! Had to scrape my car windows twice in the last week!![]()
Good morning A'sGood morning, Jim.

Spitting image of Steve Reich lolTommy Carr taking some end game snaps. He is the Grandson of Lloyd Carr!
View attachment 3840051View attachment 3840052

I certainly have no love for Microsoft, but I think it was a stroke of genius for Bill Gates to give away the operating system to the public... guarantees him a massive installed base to cram more busted junk down our throats during auto-downloads! Also, my current hate-on for Microsoft is that the common user HAS to rent his software now!!! I just had to rent the Office suite for another year! I'm betting that alone has made him a trillionaire!? I heard part of a quick interview with him where he states and actually believes his companies parasitic practices are good for the user!? Of course I use Win11 cause it was "free"... but I've had to go online to purchase full Windoze 11 on a USB stick, to fix some busted junk in my systems... I'm sure it's illegal, but eff 'em...Good morning, Graeme. I'm not running the show yet, but they gave me the power to spec and buy expensive things. I'm wrapping up the yearly PC "refresh," in which I replace and recycle most of the computers that are five years old, and "waterfall" ones from power users into easier lives, with a higher-spec replacement of the original for the power user. A PC used by an executive might end up as a tech station, checking skis and boots into, and out of, inventory. This year, I shuffled more than 40 computers, and next year, it'll be more than 60.
Microsoft screwed up multiple facets of domain PC management, so a process that used to take about 20 minutes per machine takes about 60-90 minutes. I secretly enjoy the fact that domain-joined Macs openly flout GPOs. Microsoft sucks, and Windows 11 epitomizes most of the things they've botched.
What exactly is Donnie Darko? Heard the name of course, but not a clue what it's/he's about?I understand that Donnie Darko is coming back to theaters, and I may have to buy some tickets.
View attachment 3840266
View attachment 3840261

Have to say, since I can't ski anymore, I have not the slightest use for winter... lol Man, I miss skiing and tennis!too soon, but I do welcome winter.
What exactly is Donnie Darko? Heard the name of course, but not a clue what it's/he's about?![]()
I can do neither of them as well, just ready for a change. I enjoy a change. plus im off for 3 1/2 months. as I get older I may need to find winter work. its getting harder and harder to go back when the time comes. lolHave to say, since I can't ski anymore, I not the slightest use for winter... lol Man, I miss skiing and tennis!![]()
...the more I am off the more I want to tell em I am done completely.....I can do neither of them as well, just ready for a change. I enjoy a change. plus im off for 3 1/2 months. as I get older I may need to find winter work. its getting harder and harder to go back when the time comes. lol
good morning DonMorning Jim, Steven, Nutty and the rest....nice easy Sunday morning. My spades should be in this AM...may finish my radio project....oh GO EAGLES!!!!!
Its Raining Again out side and in music !!The 6th sense had a wild twist at the end- I liked that movie- pretty creepy too...It's about the human perception of time, and reality. I don't want to give away too much, in case you want to see it. The twist at the end occurs much like Predestination, Seven, or The Sixth Sense.
Morning Jim, Steven, Nutty and the rest....nice easy Sunday morning. My spades should be in this AM...may finish my radio project....oh GO EAGLES!!!!!
I am so close to being there, but ! I still like looking for hidden gems, and the extra cash allows for that. lord knows I have more than I need...the more I am off the more I want to tell em I am done completely.....

We need some good rain here....grass is getting crunchygood morning DonIts Raining Again out side and in music !!