I'll welcome fall , winter I can bypass now that I don't have a sled.too soon, but I do welcome winter.
I'll welcome fall , winter I can bypass now that I don't have a sled.too soon, but I do welcome winter.
It's rained here for days , maybe 8 in a row , last night rounds of heavy rain kept coming through , thunder and lightning , the ground is pretty spongy here , mowing every 5 days , better than shoveling though.We need some good rain here....grass is getting crunchy
There's a younger guy at work, a Trinidadian of all of all nationalities, who wears the same hoodies to work spring, summer, fall, and winter! Only difference is in winter he wears electric gloves! lolI'll welcome fall , winter I can bypass now that I don't have a sled.
same here..It's rained here for days , maybe 8 in a row , last night rounds of heavy rain kept coming through , thunder and lightning , the ground is pretty spongy here , mowing every 5 days , better than shoveling though.
Even fall is too cold for me! Other than just being extremely susceptible to the cold, I have Raynauds Syndrome, which means my fingers and toes get frostbite VERY easily!!! I have frozen my fingers and toes many, many, times...I'll welcome fall , winter I can bypass now that I don't have a sled.
I have Stereotomy in the Nak CR3A as we speak!!Good morning everyone, tried coming on the forum earlier but everything was real slow so I gave up and went back to sleep lol. Things appear normal now though.
The Turn of a Friendly Card - Alan Parsons Project View attachment 3840281
Nice ! , I have. Nak CR-2 and a Nak Cassette deck 2. I’m always on the lookout for a three head Nakamichi deck at a reasonable price but that’s almost impossible now. The CR-3 looks like a great deck and I also love the look of the LX-5 three head Nakamichii.I have Stereotomy in the Nak CR3A as we speak!!![]()
Morning JimGood morning Quincy![]()
I love the Naks, and I got my CR3A fully reconditioned by a tech who clearly knows what he's doing with these decks, off Canuck Audio Mart for are you ready? $685.00 Canadian, plus shipping! Fully calibrated and everything! I've had an LX3, LX5, A Dragon for 2 years (a sad story), and now the CR3A.... The CR3A in my opinion and many others is the most cost-effective way to get a 3-head Nak with the older and superior (according to some) dual capstan/ silent drive technology- Records I taped 40 years ago (on Maxell UDXLIIs or Denon HD8 metal tapes (my fave tape!!!- very expensive now) sound to me identical to the albums STILL! Always recorded with Dolby "C"...Nice ! , I have. Nak CR-2 and a Nak Cassette deck 2. I’m always on the lookout for a three head Nakamichi deck at a reasonable price but that’s almost impossible now. The CR-3 looks like a great deck and I also love the look of the LX-5 three head Nakamichii.
You sound like me... lolMorning Jim, man it got cold here last night. I had to turn on the infrared heater beside me that I use as end table.