• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I agree about the aesthetic qualities, and the electrical properties are as expected. :beatnik:

View attachment 3841943

Man those amps are so beautiful, I’ve never been able to land any marantz tube gear. I did once find a nice 8b at Metavinyl out in Santa Cruz. I asked the lady at the desk what they wanted for it and she said “Idk I don’t think it works, like 4- $500”. At this point I’m in cold sweats and turned pale. My wife looks at me and asks are you ok? Lol hahah I’m digging my wallet out ready to buy it.

She then says let me call the owner of the shop he just left a few minutes ago. No answer, so I left my name and number with them. Next day he calls me and tells me it was there for repair but the owner is willing to sale for 3k…. Ok thanks for the call back lol

My wife still makes fun of me for that lol she will tell everyone I looked like I was going to pass out… lol
 
Back
Top Bottom