• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

i got one of these in the boneyard

s-l1601.jpg

and i got a pair of these

s-l1600.jpg

but i am not going to throw $190 in parts into a $200 amp.

maybe i come across the guy than conceived his first child listening to it and i get $300....it ain't worth it.

besides, i already did one and it did not sound $300 good. :dunno:

i'm gonna get a better return on parts than that. i will probably never even bother repairing that amp. too bad. it does LOOK good.
 
I recently picked up 2 SX-535's I call Beauty & the Beast , got them for under $300 shipped total between the 2 .

The beast came from Lexington, South Carolina and needed mostly cosmetic stuff peeling veneer , burnt lamps , broken tuner string but it actually works and sounds good , see the rust and corrosion around the tuner cap , in the big heat sink ,sitting out in the sun to get the musty smell out, second pick is the bottom cover inside after I scraped the loose rust off

1790132407557.jpeg

1790132720269.jpeg

1790132763982.jpeg

This one I got for $98 , $131shipped , a little high maybe but the next ones after the 2 I grabbed are double with channels out or no sound, fell down the steps , ect .

Beauty came from Indianapolis, Indiana and is a 9.5 cosmetically inside and out but has low sound output , the issue was disclosed before I purchased.

https://audiokarma.org/forums/threads/sx-535-bright-db.1112602/
 
1790097030718-png.3841693


Did he break the bike six times, or did the mechanic? Or Both?

:idea:
. . . all bikes needs a tight bottom end and a big stroke!:cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom