Loose but vigorous12/28/69 show was my 1st GD bootleg tape - great stage banter, excellent rowdy-ish performance
Grateful Dead ~ Hard To Handle (International Speedway - Hollywood, FL 12-28-69)
Loose but vigorous12/28/69 show was my 1st GD bootleg tape - great stage banter, excellent rowdy-ish performance
Grateful Dead ~ Hard To Handle (International Speedway - Hollywood, FL 12-28-69)
This was my praise song , growing up in a small shitty town in Sweden in the sixties!
They were super popular around SoCal. I had the poor man Cragers. Rocket wheels. Guys started using them. The spokes looked better IMO
challenger still remains my mostest favoritest car. but only 70-74. none of this 2000+ billshut.
Same , I liked Mopars but I was pretty happy with my 68 SS396 , I almost bought a 68 Cornet with a 440 wedge.few years after that I had a '69 SS396, so I was more into Chevy's, but always loved the monster-motored Dodge cars! Very hot cars!![]()
72 taillights on a 71 hemi 4sp with the billboard graphics with a black shaker and black wing. total boner material.I preferred the Cuda front end and the big round tail lights , I wanted the 70 Hemi Cuda but it wasn't till 72 maybe that they had the big round taillights but after 70 they all lost HP.
i almost bought a 62 polara with a 413. i had beer goggles on. i came back with money in pocket the next day and i did not have beer goggles on and i was like 'wtf was i thinking?' that car was a mess.Same , I liked Mopars but I was pretty happy with my 68 SS396 , I almost bought a 68 Cornet with a 440 wedge.
![]()
Yeah. That license plate bumper "lift" is unique. They sure changed body styles a lot in those days.
The 1972 Road Runner had it, too. Kinda why I thought the car might be that one. But the bumper isn't really correct.
View attachment 3842852
![]()

72 taillights on a 71 hemi 4sp with the billboard graphics with a black shaker and black wing. total boner material.

not even close.Anyway same front end lol

Those were the size of an aircraft carrier , cops used to have the early 70's Polara's around here.i almost bought a 62 polara with a 413. i had beer goggles on. i came back with money in pocket the next day and i did not have beer goggles on and i was like 'wtf was i thinking?' that car was a mess.
the 62 front end looked so friggin cool thoThose were the size of an aircraft carrier , cops used to have the early 70's Polara's around here.
This is the Cornet body I looked at with the 440 wedge motor , not this nice , guy wanted $400Don’t leave out the Coronet!! Had the same front end as well.
View attachment 3842888
I had a 73, I miss that car so much. Got it when I was in HS. When I left for college I took it with me but the gas prices were crazy at the time so I drove it home and took one of my dad’s dodge ram D50s. My sister who was still in HS started to drive it but she didn’t like it and my dad got her a Miata….. so it sat for a year and my mom grew tired of it being in the back yard and she wanted the parking spot so she donated it to the state of CA for a tax write off… It was a police car to so it had the police package from the 70s. It was a fun car while I had it.
Anyway same front end lol

not even close.
grill is different. bumper wraps around headlights. no license plate hump . parking lamps in different places.
you guys might notice a spec of improper silkscreen on a rare tube from 3 miles away but you suck at car front ends![]()