big ups, man!
big ups, man!
Can't afford either these days. So I have a Dakota.
I hope all is going well. I've been busy since I got home on Wednesday and heading for the trailer again tomorrow. This will be a busy week as I'm closing down the trailer for the season and prepping it for the long haul back to Niagara Falls for an extensive list of repairs. They're hauling it out on Oct1 and my gf trailer is going to be closed on Oct 3. I can't believe how fast this season went. Catching up from the bottom of page of 66942. I'm listening to a band called the Fossils which was released in 1969. Dam fine album.
looks like you dropped it a bit?
I have album on CD- no surface noise...I pulled out my beat up copy beautiful music but my copy has surface noise. A clean copy must sound sublime.![]()
You can stop by and visit my Mom...Good morning and TGIF!!I hope all is going well. I've been busy since I got home on Wednesday and heading for the trailer again tomorrow. This will be a busy week as I'm closing down the trailer for the season and prepping it for the long haul back to Niagara Falls for an extensive list of repairs. They're hauling it out on Oct1 and my gf trailer is going to be closed on Oct 3. I can't believe how fast this season went. Catching up from the bottom of page of 66942. I'm listening to a band called the Fossils which was released in 1969. Dam fine album.
View attachment 3843646
Looks delicious. Being 6 days late from your post, I suppose there's no hope for left overs eh?late start, short session today. have to fire up the grill for rack of lamb tonight.
playing
View attachment 3839939View attachment 3839940View attachment 3839941
Haven’t played this in decades
View attachment 3839942
and blueberry scones with lemon drizzle for snack
View attachment 3839943

That Flip5 sounds far better than it has a right too. I highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a blue tooth speaker. Its near the top of the game for sure.Thunderstorms lurk, so I switched to this Flip 5. It's not bad at all, considering its limitations.
View attachment 3840076
View attachment 3840075
looks like you dropped it a bit?![]()
That special edition is my favourite and the latest releases to the right of that are a close 2nd.
Sorry Sir...that wasn't noted!!Good morning, Robert!
I have to agree, and absolutely despise anything under the Stellantis umbrella. None of the owners I know have had a positive experience with them.
I've decided to pursue this option. I dropped the ball regarding due diligence on the Mazda, and don't want ANYTHING with cylinder deactivation. Even Honda struggles with getting it "right," and unnecessary additional complexity is never a good thing in electromechanical systems.
My lady friend and I are discussing the joint purchase of an older, dedicated 4WD vehicle for the really rough stuff.

And as a note...I had a 2015 Ram and now have a 2022 Ram and love them....Way to go!!!Hotchkis TVS
Picked this up at Hobby Lobby, it’s about three feet long.My wife picked this up for me at The Hobby Lobby awhile back.Cool place if you never been.Closed on Sundays for church.Have a great Friday brothers.Got stuff to do before work.![]()
View attachment 3843639

Not a fan of any of them.some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth........
i have about as much of an urge to watch him as i do kervin from skylabs or lemmy formerly of just audio
at least you could tell that lemmy knew nothing because he comes across as a used car saleman but the other 2 have vomit of the mouth and do zero research on what comes out.