Happy Belated birthday @David Yohn
jacking prices on the used market.
i do too and i have said as much on his video. i'm sure he has me muted by now. i try not to watch unless i'm really bored and want to see what kind of bs he is spewing.I see him as the one of the reasons you gotta pay big money for even salvage equipment now.
Trying to decide if it’s cool or a disasterthis popped up on fb again.
a bass on a barracuda. maybe its not a bass. that i am unsure of but i do know it's not a barracuda
View attachment 3843670
it goes on to show some outstanding pinstripes
View attachment 3843671
![]()
+1 on that. Initially I had the same reaction as @nuttyneo but as I grew older, my music tastes changed and I became more accepting of things I didn't like earlier. I still loathe 99% of rap so I'm definitely changing.I like the whole album.

I would edge towards the latter.Trying to decide if it’s cool or a disaster
everyone has their own tastes.
to me, this is cool.
View attachment 3843678
but to paint a fish on a barracuda that has zero resemblance to a barracuda is an abomination.


lol, Run hot, Me too. Champ rocksYo AK! Effectively no sleep last night. Was awakened by a squeaky furball just as I was drifting off at about 6am...
Heh.
Current temp is 72... near perfect for me as I tend to run hot.
Hope everybody has a nice Friday!
Wifey looking over my shoulder wants me to send this Champ pic (who smiles at the doctors office anyway???)
View attachment 3843681

Nice score.Found this Philips DVD recorder at local thrift. I think it's a good looking transport & sounds good as a player as well.
View attachment 3841144
Best birthday present I ever gave wifey! Even though I was the one who had to train him (such as it was) - I was retired, she wasn't...lol, Run hot, Me too. Champ rocks![]()
![]()
I’m in the same boat lolBest birthday present I ever gave wifey! Even though I was the one who had to train him (such as it was) - I was retired, she wasn't...