lol, Run hot, Me too. Champ rocksYo AK! Effectively no sleep last night. Was awakened by a squeaky furball just as I was drifting off at about 6am...
Heh.
Current temp is 72... near perfect for me as I tend to run hot.
Hope everybody has a nice Friday!
Wifey looking over my shoulder wants me to send this Champ pic (who smiles at the doctors office anyway???)
View attachment 3843681

Nice score.Found this Philips DVD recorder at local thrift. I think it's a good looking transport & sounds good as a player as well.
View attachment 3841144
Best birthday present I ever gave wifey! Even though I was the one who had to train him (such as it was) - I was retired, she wasn't...lol, Run hot, Me too. Champ rocks![]()
![]()
I’m in the same boat lolBest birthday present I ever gave wifey! Even though I was the one who had to train him (such as it was) - I was retired, she wasn't...
I've grown in musical tastes also, now only loathing 99% of Rap also!+1 on that. Initially I had the same reaction as @nuttyneo but as I grew older, my music tastes changed and I became more accepting of things I didn't like earlier. I still loathe 99% of rap so I'm definitely changing.![]()
I occasionally visit his channel to see some really cool shiit... but the prices are INSANE!!! A vintage Pioneer Elite stack was way crazy- each piece was priced around 4 grand!! He wanted 4 grand for an Elite C91 preamp, and mine in mint condition cost me $1000.00 Canadian! I love that each piece has been totally refurbished, but 4 grand? No thanks!Kevin from Skylabs is pretty full of himself anymore, big youtube following and jacking prices on the used market.
I've stopped by his store , nice stuff but it's way over priced , everything in there is top dollar or more , he had a pair of DLK 1 1/2's for $600 that weren't as nice as the ones I picked up for $50 , Klipsch KG4.2's for a grand ,
I see him as the one of the reasons you gotta pay big money for even salvage equipment now.
ikrThat Flip5 sounds far better than it has a right too. I highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a blue tooth speaker. Its near the top of the game for sure.
My cousin had one of those, The thing was a Beast he loved it.I would take a look at this one local....mileage lower than avg....good Jeep platform....v6 so a bit more power/torque.....Just a suggestion....
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Taos NM | Town and Country Chevrolet of Taos 1C4RJFBG1LC276255
Research the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Taos, NM at Town and Country Chevrolet of Taos. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. 1C4RJFBG1LC276255www.taoschevy.com
thankfully she was good unitl her last year, then she went down fast. no suffering.My condolences. Its tough seeing loved ones withering away with age.![]()