• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you listening to?

az4x4runner

Tongue-tied and twisted..
What are you listening to right now?

I just finished Tom Petty (Hard Promises).
Currently got The Rolling Stones - Gimmer Shelter (Let It Bleed).

:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
The Road Home by Anne and Nancy Wilson featuring John Paul Jones. A highly underrated live acoustic album and very intriguing.
 
There is already a thread here.....no need to start another one:


That will keep you busy for a very, very long time!
 
There is already a thread here.....no need to start another one:


That will keep you busy for a very, very long time!
That’s where I thought I was posting. I’ll read more closely next time. Thanks For letting me know though.
 
I enjoy the blissful quiet of early mornings. It makes for a great rest of the day. If I start listening to music to soon it can set the tempo for the rest of the day. Which might work or most of the time not. When I have a lot of things to do in a day its just better to start off quietly as the encounters I will face will be challenging enough with out the music sometimes getting me to wound up in the first place, Everyone deserves some quiet time. I just prefer mine in the morning. Wonder what the big dogs are barking at up the street. They just shut up and the HVAC turns on. OH well that is the end of todays quiet time. Back to to being an Estate Executor for my oldest son. I wish he had collected music instead of over 2000 movies. I can always use more music.
 
Today’s Blues playlist, personally curated by Chunk.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 7

RCA's 1960 release, Living Strings – Play Music of Hawaii, is hands down the best vinyl I've had the pleasure of spinning on my newly acquired Technics SL-1301 turntable. The clarity and warmth of the horns, combined with the lush beauty of the strings, create an incredibly immersive experience. It’s a true testament to the remarkable craftsmanship of both the recording and the vinyl itself. A must-hear for any audiophile seeking that perfect sound quality.​

 
Not a very good picture, but I’m not in great shape to be taking one. It’s hard to beat the Eagles, comfort music I think. Just heard Steely Dan and Pink Floyd-Darkside. Think I’ll hit THE WALL next! ROCK & ROLL!!
 
My tinnitus and the Decor refrigerator compressor. Its not spring so the birds are sleeping in this morning and I guess the dogs haven't been let out yet. An hour ago when I stepped out side I could hear a heavy Burlington Santa Fe train heading north to Albuquerque. I wonder if they have I-10 closed again as they are widening the road and changing from asphalt to concrete as I didn't hear any traffic at 6:10 AM. Its 7:34 AM now.
 
What are you listening to right now?

I just finished Tom Petty (Hard Promises).
Currently got The Rolling Stones - Gimmer Shelter (Let It Bleed).

:thmbsp:
I am listening to Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells A Story using a Realistic STA-2100D and 4 Rectilinear III Highboy speakers with a Yamaha EQ-550 equalizer.
 

Attachments

  • 20260919_154856.jpg
    20260919_154856.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom