• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What CD are you listening to? What CD Player?

Mark Knopfler and Chet Atkins, Neck and Neck

Chet-Atkins-and-Mark-Knopfler-Neck-And-Neck-Front-Cover-37706.jpg


On the JVC XL-V333 modified with Crystal Chips CS8416 DIG Rcvr and CS 4397 DAC with dedicated power supply.
 
Lee Ritenour - Smoke and Mirrors (Marantz SA8003)
Regards,
Jim
 
I'm in a very power-ballady mood tonight.

lggins.jpg
.

And unlike the DCD-610 the other night, tonight it's a NAD 5340:

nadsansui.jpg


I really should be packing (moving to another state in 4 days) but eh, I'm tired and I feel like listening to music! :D
 
Oh so we're showing pictures now...

Well here's half of mine - the other half is in my signature. :scratch2:
 

Attachments

  • rsz_1hpim1725.jpg
    rsz_1hpim1725.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 26
Flow Motion

Listening to ECCOTONIC...FLOW MOTION....Cool Jazzy electronica on a Cambridge 840C Player
 
Back
Top Bottom