• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What is your occupation?

Register to hide this ad
Currently slumming it as office boy /tech /web /social media /research / sales for a Corvette and Classic Muscle car restoration shop... was an "Integration Engineer" for a Green Tech company playing with snagging and calculating data from over 100 different types of smart meters before management tore apart and gutted the company. Before that I was in Telecom and ISP jobs for a decade +
 
Facility maintenance......
14324_pd3262554_5_elanco_pet.png
 
Cruising into retirement in 2 years, playing grocery store as a middle manager. Great benefits and real cheap health insurance.
 
My last job was cleaning out vacant apartments after the maintenance guys would repair them. Before that I was a "Floor Technician", AKA the guy that buffs the floor at Walgreens. Now I'm getting ready to start an EVS position at our local hospital, my first 40hr/week job. :yikes:
 
maintenance tech at an industrial irradiation facility. We sterilize stuff with gamma radiation. No it isn't green, and no it won't turn you into the Hulk. Its actually a lovely shade of blue when in the water. No idea about in the air but since it would kill me to find out, I can leave that mystery alone.
 
Back
Top Bottom