• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

I picked up and listened to the following LP's today after visiting used record shop.
The Beatles/ 1967-1970, I only listed to side one(Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, Sgt. Peppers, With a Little Help from my Friends, Lucy in Sky with Diamonds, All You Need is Love. I also got - This is The Moody Blues compilation, The Best of Livin Spoonful, Herman's Hermits Greatest Hits, and Frankie Vali & Four Seasons Certified Gold - Volume 1.
 
Wac-a-do.....Wac-a-do.....Wac-a-do.....:D
King of the road

kingroadlp.jpg
 
Weather Report: Mr Gone

River People is playing right now, and though I rarely do so, the stereo is CRANKED wide open, dumping 18wpc into 98db horns.

Gotta love that 1/16th note Pastorius bassline. That man could rip.
 
Last edited:
None

Not listening to any records right now.

I'm multi-tasking right now: havin a coke, watchin the news on TV, and readin up on turntables on AK! :>)

Did play R. Stones 'Black and Blue' yesterday, Japanese pressed, mint LP. Sounded simply amazing!
 
OPETH - The Roundhouse Tapes (3 lps box set ) on AT 440 Mla now flowing through Yakin 12B pre amp gave the cart a new life sounds Perfect.
 
Back
Top Bottom