• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Andy Summers & Robert Fripp
"I Advance Masked"

Lots of King Crimson "Discipline" themes running through this album.
 
What is her first album called?

"Madonna" self-titled, I'm pretty sure. That is a good sounding record for the era. I just spun a newly acquired Hall & Oates greatest hits record and I'll have to say that the production on "Maneater" is totally hot - the bass line is sizzling. Never thought I'd say it about Hall & Oates. Growing up I hated everything on the popular music stations (late 70's early 80's) so I naturally gravitated towards Punk.

But loading up on free records lately, I'm not too choosy. I'm enjoying picking random stuff out of a recent lot of about 200+ that I got from a friend who is moving. Mostly disco-era stuff, with plenty of pop thrown in.

And a clean-clean-clean copy of Donald Fagen's The Nightfly -muy bien:music:
 
Last edited:
"Madonna" self-titled, I'm pretty sure. That is a good sounding record for the era. I just spun a newly acquired Hall & Oates greatest hits record and I'll have to say that the production on "Maneater" is totally hot - the bass line is sizzling. Never thought I'd say it about Hall & Oates. Growing up I hated everything on the popular music stations (late 70's early 80's) so I naturally gravitated towards Punk.

But loading up on free records lately, I'm not too choosy. I'm enjoying picking random stuff out of a recent lot of about 200+ that I got from a friend who is moving. Mostly disco-era stuff, with plenty of pop thrown in.

And a clean-clean-clean copy of Donald Fagen's The Nightfly -muy bien:music:

Ok thanks. Im getting into alot of stuff too that i wouldnt normally listen to. I still love my Thrash Metal, but im digging some classic rock now, and Prog from the 70's.
 
Back
Top Bottom