• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

ZappaSheikYerbouti3.jpg
 
Mahler, 10 th Symphony conducted by James Levine and Philadelphia Orchestra.

Perhaps my best record 'score' in a while. Red Seal, two record set in awesome condition - it really looks unplayed -- for 25 cents at the S.A.
 
Just completed the third disc of the Echoes box set (Pink Floyd). Shine on you Crazy Diamond (parts 1-7) was amazing. Wow what dynamics in this set of records.
 
Beach Boys
Holland
Brother/Reprise Records

I remember a few songs played on the radio way back when....I never listened to this album until today. I like:yes:
 
Last edited:
Little Feat - First Under the Wire.

I have a couple of their albums and boy what amazing quality pressings. really love their albums.
 
Back
Top Bottom