• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What song do you want played at your funeral?

Ah, The Limbo. That's a GREAT traditional funereal dance. Very few people have gone with it in recent years, and it is about time for a resurgence. BRAVO!
 
I betchya that Jay wants something played by that band called "The Tubes" :D


Actually I was thinking "Shalom Aleichem" by the Grisman Quintet. It can make people cry even if nobodys dead, and I'm gonna need all the help I can get in the mourning dept.:tears:
 
GIVING head on ............. Far more believeable.

Another thing that seems to have fallen out of favor is, just up and asking someone to dance at good funerals with good music. I'm going to have a prompter sign at my funeral with dance partner choices like.....

Ladies Only
Ladies Choice
Trios
All Skate

It probably won't be needed cause once one or two couples get up, everybody kind of follows.
 
Projecting again, I see. Yr going to be a twisted farker when you retire and have nothing to do but fantasize on the internets all day.
 
I'm going to be dead by the time you're doing whatever you're going to be doing on that conga line. I'm going to be glad I'm dead, cause some things aren't meant for a man to see.

That projection was all yours Bro. I'm very disturbed that I was in it.
 
I'm going to be dead by the time you're doing whatever you're going to be doing on that conga line. I'm going to be glad I'm dead, cause some things aren't meant for a man to see.

That projection was all yours Bro. I'm very disturbed that I was in it.

The snake devours its tail.

Bon appetit.
 
I want the top ten list from the local POP station on Sept 29th 2052 yea that would be fine. In fact they could just flip on the tuner and let what ever is playing on that day float over the crowd. pretty much hoping to make 95 before I don't hear anything.
 
Lets see......

"Cake & Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson
"Requiem" by Mozart
"Moondance" by Van Morrison
"Rosenrot" by Rammstein
and the entire 1st side of Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick"!
 
AC/DC

Hell's Bells

2000-01-17.gif


;)
 
Back
Top Bottom