• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What song is IMPOSSIBLE not to play loud?

Brand New Cadillac - The Clash
Who Are You - The Who
Jack on Fire - Blanche
Ashley Blue - Joey DeFrancesco
 
Hang on Loosely and Locomotive Breath
Anything by the Stones, Jimi and Dylan
But Hey I'm Biased :yes:

-Mike
 
Suffragette City....well that whole album just screams to be played loud, just like it says on the cover
 
"My Rival"- Steely Dan
"Need a Lady"- Doobie Brothers
"Shark Bite"- George Benson
"Mama Don't"- J.J. Cale
"Thought I Knew Ya"- Martin Sexton
"Thrill Of It"- Robert Randolph and the Family Band
"Too High"- Stevie Wonder
"Paging Audrey"- Walter Becker


There are so many more...... that's just in the last hour.
 
+1 on Thin Lizzy's Cowboy Song and I'll add these:
Elo, Rockaria
Deep Purple, Made In Japan, Lazy
Blood Sweat and Tears, Spinning Wheel
Yes, Starship Trooper
U2, Elevation
Big Head Todd & The Monsters, Live Monsters, Broken Hearted Savior
Jack White - All of it
Black Keys - All of it
 
Anything of Metallica's (especially the S&M album) and Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin. Jimmy Page's guitar tearing your head off....that's how it's done.
 
Back
Top Bottom