• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What tonearm is this?

C-Dubb

Active Member
I'm having difficulty finding info on my new (old) turntable, a Project One DR-IV. I'm specifically wondering about the tonearm, as I am looking for a new cartridge. Do you know what tonearm this is?

5516808254_dbc905000f_z.jpg


5516808110_f8ed89b75f_z.jpg


5516807954_89555368ae_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I would like to keep it under $100. The link you posted doesn't show the effective mass. Is that important in the cartridge decision?
 
Last edited:
Thank you! What would be your choice, if you don't mind me asking? Also, would it be a significant upgrade from what I have now? I currently have an Ortofon LM-10, which I will either need to replace, or change out the stylus (which would cost $40). Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom