• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's Danish in your system

danish
cream_cheese_danish_2_450.jpg
 
Last edited:
Beomaster 3000 (and a spare) , a Beogram turntable plus two sets of speakers: rl something and an older set.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399765100.928026.jpg

Which looked like this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399765210.109748.jpg
badypesy.jpg
 
The electrons in my system are danish, so are my ears and the Gato Audio coils in my crossover filters.
 
My 5 year old son, Bjorn. He was born in Copenhagen very preemie, Has Spina Bifida, both parents drug addicts. Foster parented from 3 months old. We adopted him permanently at 9 months old, A joy! Worn on my hip until 3.5 years old. Been to lots of transmitter and studio visits with me. 'Lil audiophile.
 
Last edited:
000_0154.JPG

I stacked up two Beolab 6000 ..And this is the best idea ever .. I use a DAC as input .And this is probably one my best systems .And i have a lot , a lot .Sound fills up the entire space of the room
I love to listen to Gregorian Chants .And with this system feels like inside a cathedral .Never experienced anything like it.
 
At present, just some speakers with Scan Speak and Vifa drivers.

In the past, Ortofon cartridges and NAD Silver Series electonics
 
My Beogram 8000 is currently in need of repairs, so my Beogram TX2 is temporarily taking its place:
tx2_cued.jpg


And since I wrote my previous post in this thread, I've acquired a pair of Beovox M70 speakers, which I'm using in my office system:
beovox1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom