• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Which NAD?

jay fisher

Member
I’m on the market for the old nad 3020 series 20. I see various variations including the 3020i. Which is the best sounding one ? The regular 3020 series 20 or 3020i? From what I’ve read the i series had some improvements.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Straight 3020 or 7020 (receiver version). Both are audio legends and sound way better than they should at their ridiculously low price point.
 
However, if you have the ability to try, I highly recommend the 3040 or the 7040 including the PEs. I found the 30/7020 to be just a little bit anemic for my choices of speakers.
 
B6337B78-25FD-4B0D-9437-1BD17F3520C4.jpeg I finally scored a 3020. Recapped, sounds great. the unit is missing one of those square buttons. Any idea how I can get one?
LNFzTCgY
 
Back
Top Bottom