• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha ct 610

72TeleDeluxe

New Member
Hello, I have a ct610 with a bad power transformer. I haven't been able to locate a service manual to find out what the secondary voltage is so I can find a replacement. Has anybody here ever repla ed one? Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi!
Hifiengine has the service manual for the CT-610II. Assuming that Yamaha didn't change too much between the two models, the secondary voltage would be 14V.
 
Hi!
Hifiengine has the service manual for the CT-610II. Assuming that Yamaha didn't change too much between the two models, the secondary voltage would be 14V.

Thanks for your reply! I have downloaded the 610ll manual and have found a replacement 14v transformer from Mouser. Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom