• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha MX-2000

Register to hide this ad
That's true beauty. The 2000 series is the best that Yamaha ever produced. I'm betting it will get over 1000 euros before it closes.
 
The best ever... hmm.. I think you have to talk with Mark B about this :)

But it did go for 855€ ($1.254,65), not bad for a integrated amp.

I have my doughts that the MX-2000 will stand it's ground against it's prodessor the A-2000, the amp section is from the normal MX series and not MOS-FET as the MX-2000. But still one of the best integrated amps Yamaha ever did.
 
Construction wise I believe the B-1 is the best. At least I'd heard that from one of the best techs around here.
 
Back
Top Bottom