• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha px-2 value

I can tell you that it sounded pretty good through a Yamaha preamp (a C2-x), and that C-60/70/80/85s are plentiful, inexpensive, and have excellent MM/MC phono stages.
Just sayin'.
Once you've gone Yamaha, it's hard to go back!
 
I think the ortofon is the best option for me. Quite honestly I'm not impressed with the px3 just yet. Maybe after I learn how to dial it in that will change. For now I am using a shure v15 type 2 so that may be part of it because it sounds kinda thick to me. The Sony ps-x60 sound much better with that cart.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom