• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yeah. This is the guy I want to deal with.

Register to hide this ad
[Edited version]
I am posting a like-new condition black/expresso stand that can accommodate components, a large TV (up to 70" or more), and speakers. There are professional wire management holes. I've never had a problem trying to squeeze all of my cables through these holes.
I am letting it go for $110. Price is firm.

I have a speaker set-up that has cost in excess of $50K at my new place.

I apologize for my subpar photos that I had taken. I just don't have much light in this room.
 
I hate to sound like a grammar snob, but how does someone who wrote that horrid mess of an ad earn enough money to buy $50k speakers?
 
I have a feeling the transaction would take at least an hour because of the accompanying lecture, even if you handed him the cash as you walked through the door.
 
but its important to know that its not a cheap item from Ikea. Oh no! Its a higher priced item from Best Buy, who we all know is a purveyor of the utmost quality gear.
 
Yes, this dude is way OCD, but you know exactly what you're buying and as anal as he is about his ad, you have to believe he takes care of his gear.

Guess I'll be the lone dissenter here, but I'd rather have an ad like this that offers way too much info than the online sellers who put redundant info in the description (essentially repeating item make, model & price). Or worse, the seller who doesn't know what he's selling, how it works or IF it works - but he's SURE it's an easy fix and is worth $$$$'s once it's working because it's "rare". In my experience, calling clueless sellers is a complete waste of time and negotiating with them is worse. They admit they know nothing about the gear they're trying to sell, other than Uncle Fred says it's worth thousands and you're only offering $225...

Give me OCD dude any day...
 
Then there's this guy in Virginia (I'm heading to DC today and usually nose around CL before I go):

Old albums inherited from my 82 year old parents. Everything from young Johnny Cash to the Platters. People I've never heard of and those that are just funny to see. Like a teenage Wayne Newton. The sleeves are better than the records., Enrico Caruso???? Who's that? I have over 100 albums that make me harken back to my mom cleaning the house in the spring with the stereo blasting. Even some seedy albums of "rusty Warren;" Knockers Up". Too funny. These ALBUMS HAVE HAD PRACTICAL USE. THESE ARE NOT SHRINK WRAPPED SNOB COLLECTOR'S ITEMS. DON'T BUG ME WITH TECHNICAL QUESTIONS YOU NERDS! For three bucks apiece, you're lucky I even speak to you.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/clt/3549740091.html
 
Back
Top Bottom