• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yep that’s Redneck

And 220 volts too, , , that'll put quite the tingle in the ol swimsuit, eh? :yikes:

(If ya look close, those are Eastern European plugs/outlets)
Yep, that looks like a Schoko plug to me too. All of Germany and much of west Europe uses them too. The resolution is too bad to read the beer labels.
Yes, I am OCD, but my line voltage here generally runs at 235v. :biggrin:

I love the look. "Should I touch it or not?" :rflmao:
:beerchug:
James
 
At my last house, I installed these in my kitchen & bathrooms so my Greek relatives could plug their 220V items in without using adapters. Yes it was American 220V 60 cycle instead of the European 230V 50 cycle, but their hair dryers & coffee makers & such didn't seem to mind the ten extra cycles & few "missing" volts ;)





Pictures 271.JPG
 
OK, , , so, Ya'll want redneck, I'll just slide this one in here and say "Top this, I double dog dare ya"....... :yikes:

:rflmao:

View attachment 3562021
I like this. Security is good, pull up the step ladder after you and it's a lot of effort to get up there, but you still have access to the deck for hanging out in the sunshine, barbeque and so on.

Also flood resistant.

Only thing that gets me is no caravan has a door either side. So presumably he cut another door into the side we don't see. But why not just site the caravan the opposite way round?

Also an obvious danger when forgetting to use the correct door to exit - such as when drunk or stoned or just tired. It's a hell of a drop to the ground.
 
I like this. Security is good, pull up the step ladder after you and it's a lot of effort to get up there, but you still have access to the deck for hanging out in the sunshine, barbeque and so on.

Also flood resistant.

Only thing that gets me is no caravan has a door either side. So presumably he cut another door into the side we don't see. But why not just site the caravan the opposite way round?

Also an obvious danger when forgetting to use the correct door to exit - such as when drunk or stoned or just tired. It's a hell of a drop to the ground.
He figgered it out, the whole thing is figgered out. He probably gets paid to figger it out.
 
He figgered it out, the whole thing is figgered out. He probably gets paid to figger it out.
Well, I would like to know more.

I always quite fancied living in a trailer. Like Jim Rockford, Trapper John MD, Martin Riggs, Petrocelli.

Although in fairness to Petrocelli he was only doing that while he built his house. But his show got cancelled long before he finished it so I suppose he's stuck there now.
 
Well, I would like to know more.

I always quite fancied living in a trailer. Like Jim Rockford, Trapper John MD, Martin Riggs, Petrocelli.

Although in fairness to Petrocelli he was only doing that while he built his house. But his show got cancelled long before he finished it so I suppose he's stuck there now.
They do have a charm. I wonder what it looks like inside the 'club house'. A redneck Tardis affair. Tolkien influenced. Redneck.
 
Well, I would like to know more.

I always quite fancied living in a trailer. Like Jim Rockford, Trapper John MD, Martin Riggs, Petrocelli.

Although in fairness to Petrocelli he was only doing that while he built his house. But his show got cancelled long before he finished it so I suppose he's stuck there now.
A friend (RIP) who worked for Southern Bell (AT&T regional Baby Bell) as a land line installer comedically referred to trailers (mobile homes, later referred as manufactured homes) as "Wobbly Boxes" from his many yrs. of experiences in installing phone line connection(s) to/in them because of the often unsteadiness of their placement and their light construction !
 
A friend (RIP) who worked for Southern Bell (AT&T regional Baby Bell) as a land line installer comedically referred to trailers (mobile homes, later referred as manufactured homes) as "Wobbly Boxes" from his many yrs. of experiences in installing phone line connection(s) to/in them because of the often unsteadiness of their placement and their light construction !
I`ve heard/read more than a few times that "Mobile Homes" are sometimes sarcastically referred to as Tornado/hurricane magnets due to their light construction`s often destructive failure modes during moderately high MPH. winds.

The aerial pictures I remember seeing, via my Big Dish unedited wild news uplinks on sat. Ku band feeds that I tuned in, in Sept. I think was 1992 after Miami/S. FL`s Hurricane Andrew showed the complete war zone bombing looking destruction of whole high density estimated was once ~100 unit trailer parks blown away and reduced to looking like scattered match sticks with some concrete pads visible here and there !
 
I`ve heard/read more than a few times that "Mobile Homes" are sometimes sarcastically referred to as Tornado/hurricane magnets due to their light construction`s often destructive failure modes during moderately high MPH. winds.

The aerial pictures I remember seeing, via my Big Dish unedited wild news uplinks on sat. Ku band feeds that I tuned in, in Sept. I think was 1992 after Miami/S. FL`s Hurricane Andrew showed the complete war zone bombing looking destruction of whole high density estimated was once ~100 unit trailer parks blown away and reduced to looking like scattered match sticks with some concrete pads visible here and there !
 
Well, I would like to know more.

I always quite fancied living in a trailer. Like Jim Rockford, Trapper John MD, Martin Riggs, Petrocelli.

Although in fairness to Petrocelli he was only doing that while he built his house. But his show got cancelled long before he finished it so I suppose he's stuck there now.

How bout the first TV show guy to do "Van Life" ;)

1754502489533.png
 
Back
Top Bottom