• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yet another new scam speaker "brand"

Register to hide this ad
It's the "Duo Wave - Reflective Technology" that has me gripped! I thought this had been overlooked by other technicians/companies.
 
The listing in CLSouth Bend says it's worth $1800 and is offered at $400. NJ only wants $300. Buy it quick before he finds out it's true worth! :)

Ray
 
I suppose as this years brand of "white van" speakers becomes well known/publicised there is a need for manufacturers to change the brand name. New name, new "buzz words", etc...
There's a sucker born every minute, but you gotta reel 'em in...*

















*feeble attempt at a fish joke.
 
You should wait for the new Nexis-6 models by Tyrell Corp. They were designed for off-world colonies, but some have made their way back to earth. Only downside: 4-year life span.
 
Last edited:
Sheep unfortunately were made to be shorne and some sheep out there is going to grab these things and think they made a huge score. Kinda-sorta sad if you ask me..............
 
Google found a new e pay BIN $200.00 pictures look like Bose knock offs . I've seen fake Rolex's before first time I ever saw a fake Bose set up.
 
So annoying! I see cheap speakers like these on CL all the time...it makes me feel bad for the people selling them :(
 
Back
Top Bottom