Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Thanks for the kind words guys. My objective is to have two completely opposing turntable set ups, to ensure I am not missing out on one or the other.

Example

Belt Drive - Direct Drive
Sprung suspension - High Mass, no suspension
Low mass tonearm - medium to heavy mass tonearm
Moving Magnet - Moving Coil

The nice thing is that both are equal performers and only my mood dictates which I listen to.

the beginings of my little living room system
living room 20x14
pioneer vsx1017 7.1/ but really 7.2 w y cable splitting signal for hidden subs. just re ran all cables for surrounds including ceiling cables
tucked neatly along the crown moulding at top of walls. and same for the rear surrounds.
the wooden rack is solid oak no plywood, its whats left of an entertainment center. sawzall has removed the tv portion, and removed glass and door trim works perfect. valaa:beerchug:
kenwood center channel-top shelf
pioneer vsx 1017- 2nd shelf
sony tape deck (temp) 3rd shelf
4th shelf will be a pioneer pd-102 cdp
ps3, 5th shelf
cable box & internet will be on very bottom.
on the very top- 4 pos speaker switch (radio shack apm-200 meter)- very soon, watching on that site. (2 channel music) only
trying to figure out cell phone music to stereo (w/o patch cables)
all stereo cables in back- monster cables gold connects (free)
Screenshot_20180515-154033.png 20180515_190418.jpg

Last edited:
Been working on this garage conversion for a few months and it's finally done (for the most part). Dimensions are 11' x 19' and the ceilings are 12' high at the peak. My setup in here is...

Clearaudio Concept w/ Clearaudio Artist V2 Cartridge
Graham Slee Era Gold V Phono
Marantz PM6005 Integrated
EPOS Epic 2 Speakers (these are being sent back, due to a funny rattle in one of them - thinking I'm going to go with the Wharfedale Denton's as they're sold out of the Epic 2's)

Photo%20Mar%2022%207%2011%2051%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Mar%2020%205%2016%2055%20PM.jpg

What is the name of the table that your record player sits on?

Back
Top Bottom