• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wow... it's a beautiful day out!!

Register to hide this ad
I remember riding my bike up into the hills east of Berkeley when I was in school there eons ago. Truely a beautiful place to explore!
Unfortunately, summer has set in down here in FLA, it won't be fun to go outdoors til October!
 
Beautiful morning here in MO, sun shining, temps in the 70s, everything lush green, flowers blooming. Perfectly good day wasted in the office when I could be out doing something fulfilling. Oh well, we'll have severe thunderstorms this afternoon (again!) and I'll be happy to be inside.
 
Back
Top Bottom