no idea why I haven't deleted the number from the ebay-URL... blame it on too much listening to Black Sabbath the past weekThanks Guys, I have them.
@peterott what is significance of the trailing numbers on this line B-2102 MOS Vintage,648100163,ebay.de-306408582579? Seems odd for a internet address.
- Pete
no idea why I haven't deleted the number from the ebay-URL... blame it on too much listening to Black Sabbath the past week


Oopsy, my badVery clean upload in July. Added 201 new serial numbers from the 213 posted.
Just one to double check:
AU-D5,83100274,kleinanzeigen This serial number is missing a digit. Probably in the last four.
- Pete
Nice to find that but it sounds like you have your work cut out for you.I've just made an Amazing Discovery: the French version of Marktplaats.nl is Leboncoin.fr (the good coin). It is a bit tricky to navigate being in French and yielding zero results after sorting newest first. Fortunately <F5> brought all 1628 results back. Image quality generally is even worse than MP and many results are not relevant (but for some reason match the query "sansui"). On the plus side: the images are downloadable via right click, something which is disabled on MP.
Also still slowly chugging through Allegro. Only 20 months of archive left to go through...

Unfortuntely I do not. It's probably been over 5 years since I sold it.do you still have the TU-217 and could you please check the number, if we have found a duplicate?
| C-17,710090320,Reidy12,FB Sansui Vintage Australia [case for AU-999] AU-999,231040336,Reidy12,FB Sansui Vintage Australia @LBPete I believe and new category for the database.....it's the timber case for an AU-999 [ ![]() |

