• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

Here you go with RG-900G:
Thanks, that's very helpful.

8080,826021690,Richard P
Thanks!
I have a 1972 Sansui Eight

Eight, 222010935, fishingbuffalo
Yes indeed, it was built on production line 22 in January '72. It was the 935th unit off that line that month. Line 22 was also building AU-999s and AU-101s that month.

- Pete
 
@LBPete: think I discovered an error in the database. Not sure who submitted it originally - probably me, but the search doesn't help:

Someone was presumably selling a mixed C-2101/B-2102 combo on kleinanzeigen in the past. Both numbers are in the database, but today the combo appeared again for sale on kleinanzeigen, and I recognised that I may have mixed C-2101 with C-2102 in case it was me, as I overlooked that "mixing" of 2101 and 2102.

The number C-2102,645125865 is a lonesome outlier in our database, and based on the kleinanzeigen picture the serial belongs to a C-2101
=> I'd say please change the serial number in the PDF from a C-2102 to a C-2101

(the B-2102 that gets sold in the combo has the correct number 617076802 that fits perfectly into the serial numbers scheme of the B-2102)

1762287534510.png
 
My harvest for WK44 checked against the latest version of the database:
210,012110668,catawiki.com
AU-11000,235060048,catawiki.com
AU-3900,026010978,catawiki.com
AU-4400,835080231,catawiki.com,duplicate TU-9900
AU-X911DG,611037142,catawiki.com
AU-alpha 707XR,605051198,catawiki.com
AU-alpha 907KX,603042168,catawiki.com
DA-P500,605015989,catawiki.com
RZ-1900,140800401,catawiki.com
TA-300,039032804,catawiki.com
TU-4400,014100565,catawiki.com
TU-555,011050056,catawiki.com
551,027020582,marktplaats.nl
A-M7,432051568,marktplaats.nl
AU-217,838112716,marktplaats.nl
AU-3900,517041490,marktplaats.nl
AU-417,219042214,marktplaats.nl
AU-719,220050278,marktplaats.nl
AU-7900,226070449,marktplaats.nl
AU-X201i,508070895,marktplaats.nl
T-60,849111209,marktplaats.nl
A-60,600010639,marktplaats.nl
BA-60,811010021,marktplaats.nl
CD-X301i,608058235,marktplaats.nl
CD-X311,510051004,marktplaats.nl
D-80C,634083915,marktplaats.nl
TU-666,221110035,marktplaats.nl

This is the duplicate:
AU-4400.jpg

The A-60 had an obscured serial. The one above is the most plausible but feel free to discard:
A-60.jpg
 
kv45 harvest:

8080DB,827011061,kleinanzeigen
8080,826091074,kleinanzeigen
A-40,600010073,kleinanzeigen
AU-D33,432080439,kleinanzeigen
AU-X301i,508061198,kleinanzeigen
AU-X501,438080763,kleinanzeigen
AU-555A,833030041,kleinanzeigen
AU-X901,628033083,kleinanzeigen
AU-alpha 999DG,600128959,kleinanzeigen,100V,T-tag
AU-D907G,823090092,kleinanzeigen
BA-5000,235120083,kleinanzeigen
CD-P700,607071438,ebay.jp
CD-X501i,618033028,kleinanzeigen
CD-X950602058851,kleinanzeigen
D-X950,602058193,kleinanzeigen
D-550M,251050047,kleinanzeigen
D-770R,432080951,kleinanzeigen
D-W11,617129562,kleinanzeigen
D-X301i,328063166,kleinanzeigen
LM-220,606122,kleinanzeigen
MAS-1500,213001021,kleinanzeigen
PM-C80,926024561,kleinanzeigen,same serial number for left and right speaker
QRX-7001,234100119,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1500,04803000640,kleinanzeigen
S-X500,526121356,kleinanzeigen
S-X950,962050681,kleinanzeigen,left speaker
SE-9,442060337,kleinanzeigen
SC-3330,259110263,kleinanzeigen
SC-3003,596040505,kleinanzeigen
SP-3500A,94110080,kleinanzeigen
SP-X8000,97083555,kleinanzeigen
T-X950L,612056349,kleinanzeigen
TU-X1,210010023,kleinanzeigen
TU-X1,239050228,kleinanzeigen
 
And a new model for the PDF: R-750AV

R-750AV,203684002096,ebay-us

Screenshot 2025-11-10 101406.gif
Screenshot 2025-11-10 101740.gif
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-11-10 101339.gif
    Screenshot 2025-11-10 101339.gif
    166.3 KB · Views: 0
My harvest for WK46 (and 2nd half of WK45):
AU-X501,617075496,catawiki.com
CA-2000,238090094,catawiki.com
P-D15,605103818,catawiki.com
P-L50,323082357,catawiki.com
TU-555,249030796,catawiki.com
771,814060515,marktplaats.nl
AU-217,838113481,marktplaats.nl
AU-2900,836081899,marktplaats.nl
AU-4400,835012132,marktplaats.nl
AU-555,589110275,marktplaats.nl
AU-6900,217040216,marktplaats.nl
AU-D101,573080448,marktplaats.nl
AU-D22,574060390,marktplaats.nl
AU-D55X,433060716,marktplaats.nl
AU-X701,607107185,marktplaats.nl
A-701XR,611063205,marktplaats.nl
R-303,663110035,marktplaats.nl
SE-8X,646111679,marktplaats.nl
SR-222,317034934,marktplaats.nl
T-505,862063967,marktplaats.nl
TU-555,249120081,marktplaats.nl
TU-S33,871100013,marktplaats.nl
TU-S9,210100297,marktplaats.nl

One marginal serial which is plausible:
TU-S9.jpg

As usual, feel free to discard.
 
Thanks, got 'um!

@LBPete: think I discovered an error in the database. Not sure who submitted it originally - probably me, but the search doesn't help:

Someone was presumably selling a mixed C-2101/B-2102 combo on kleinanzeigen in the past. Both numbers are in the database, but today the combo appeared again for sale on kleinanzeigen, and I recognised that I may have mixed C-2101 with C-2102 in case it was me, as I overlooked that "mixing" of 2101 and 2102.

The number C-2102,645125865 is a lonesome outlier in our database, and based on the kleinanzeigen picture the serial belongs to a C-2101
=> I'd say please change the serial number in the PDF from a C-2102 to a C-2101

(the B-2102 that gets sold in the combo has the correct number 617076802 that fits perfectly into the serial numbers scheme of the B-2102)

View attachment 3627635

I agree with your analysis and made the change. Thanks for finding it.

- Pete
 
Last week's harvest:

2000X,812051628,kleinanzeigen
6060,816081001,kleinanzeigen
8080DB,827061682,kleinanzeigen
AU-D33,432080439,kleinanzeigen
AU-G11X,575010346,kleinanzeigen
AU-X701,438090278,kleinanzeigen
BA-F1,239030911,kleinanzeigen,JDM 100V,T-tag
CA-F1,239040337,kleinanzeigen,JDM 100V,T-tag
EIGHT DELUXE,223040105,kleinanzeigen
G-2000,037080944,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1000,519120634,kleinanzeigen
RZ-3500,04903005285,kleinanzeigen
RZ-5110AV,609099704,kleinanzeigen
SC-3110,598031223,kleinanzeigen
SE-7,919070269,kleinanzeigen
SP-70,91021718,kleinanzeigen
SP-70,91021894,kleinanzeigen
SP-5500X,95123786,kleinanzeigen
SP-X9000,908082351,kleinanzeigen
SP-X9000,908082456,kleinanzeigen
SP-X9700,940063477,kleinanzeigen
SR-222,316045937,kleinanzeigen
SR-333,329010168,kleinanzeigen
SR-929,316080131,kleinanzeigen
TA-500,039030811,kleinanzeigen
TU-D33X,625054189,kleinanzeigen
 
KV47 harvest:

6060,816100151,kleinanzeigen
771,814060364,kleinanzeigen
8080DB,827011061,kleinanzeigen
9090,827031067,ebay.de
A-505,582070242,kleinanzeigen
AT-10,78062,https://audiokarma.org/forums/index...your-sansui.118901/page-249#post-18067861,JDM 100V,T-tag
AT-10,78062,https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sansui-audio-timer-at-10.1097173/post-18070554,JDM 100V,T-tag
AU-555A,832030656,kleinanzeigen
AU-717,228010311,kleinanzeigen
AU-D77X,634047944,kleinanzeigen
AU-G33X,436054171,kleinanzeigen
AU-X1111 MOS Vintage,219110137,kleinanzeigen,100V JDM,T-tag
B-2102,6371210820,kleinanzeigen
B-2102,608010073,kleinanzeigen
B-2101,606065070,kleinanzeigen
C-2101,626022605,kleinanzeigen
D-X317WR,622097754,kleinanzeigen
EIGHT,221091630,kleinanzeigen
FR-D3,279090131,kleinanzeigen
FR-D3,409095387,kleinanzeigen
QR-6500,212050297,kleinanzeigen
QRX-7500A,235090125,kleinanzeigen
R-610,6050435851,kleinanzeigen
RA-500,215010103,kleinanzeigen
RA-700,025070133,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1000,519091036,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1000,508100086,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1500II,2244001447,kleinanzeigen
RZ-5110AV,60909704,kleinanzeigen
S-X700,507071775,kleinanzeigen
SE-9,442042073,kleinanzeigen
SR-929,317120006,ebay.it
T-500,586096539,kleinanzeigen
TA-300,039031949,kleinanzeigen
TU-3900,027050108,kleinanzeigen


First AT_10 for the database, and discussion in the thread showed that there are already two AT-10s with the same serial... :naughty:
 
Thank you guys!

@JyriK, Your 661 was built on production line 22 in March of '76. It was the 288th unit off that line that month. Line 22 was also building QSD-1s, AU-317s and AU-517s that month.

@peterott These program timers like the AT-10 often share serial numbers. The problem with shared serial numbers is there is no way to differentiate between the units so I don't put in the duplicates.

- Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom